Saturday, October 1, 2022

Num3: Spare time

 

Dear All,

As you can see, this photo refers to a mining crypto and I have tried it yesterday considering investing. It has been 24hrs I guess since then and I have earned 0.00002572 BNB when the nodox egg (bottom of the image) which is free and unlimited to acquire upon signing in generates 0.00000002 per minute. The minimum BNB to withdraw is 0.02500000, if converted to USD as of this moment, it will be around $7.00.

Most likely it is underrated yet authentic since it is NFT and there is free egg, however, let's try to invest around $19.00 soon to add nodox egg which generates 0.005 BNB per day in 45days. Will update you guys when I finally invested and acquired the said egg and let's see if we are able to have our first withdrawal income in few months.

If you want to know the link, you may comment down below and follow me for the updates.


Thank you guys! Follow me and I'll follow back.


Regards,

MisChief


No comments:

Post a Comment

Num4: NFT Listed Item

 Hi Guys! My original poem has been listed in Opensea.io up for sale!  Kindly see below link for your reference: https://opensea.io/assets/e...